Marine Clean comes recommended and approved by the London and Southampton Boat Shows organisers, a position we have proudly held for 20+ years.
Preparing and daily valeting of such boats is now considered a major function, gone are the days of people from the yards or manufactures utilising their own employees. Gone are the days of boats being cleaned on the opening days of the show and gone are the days of unprofessional ill-equipped dirty stands.
Major manufacturers now spend a huge amount of money on Boat Shows coupled with the fact that boats are now far larger than they were some years ago, the pressure of competition and presentation to capture those all-important customers is immense. That is also reflected in how we prepare the boats and stands for the shows, and how we maintain both areas during the duration of the exhibition.
Marine Clean offers a fully comprehensive range of services for the pre-boat and during boat shows as well as stand cleaning.
- Shampoo and wash off
- Wax polishing to include removal of mastics and surface marks
- Cleaning all lockers and garages
- Cleaning of all external upholstery
- Polishing of all windows and stainless steel fittings
- Cleaning of any tenders
- Vacuum throughout
- Polish all surfaces
- Clean all windows, mirrors and fittings
- Clean all upholstery
- Engine room cleaning
- Removal of dust and finger marks
- Cleaning of external seating
- Vacuum interior carpets and cockpits
- Removal of finger marks
- Dusting all surfaces
- Vacuum all carpets
- Clean all table and counter tops
- Clean all displays
- Clean glass panels and handrails
- Vacuum all offices
- Empty rubbish bins
- Clean desk tops
- Clean kitchen areas: floors, sink, tables, chairs and empty bins